UPDATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS 2018.
All subscribers to our services have done so of their own free will and Griffiths Property Investments LTD legitimately secure informed consent on each occasion. Griffiths Property Investments LTD ensure that we only hold relevant data and are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Griffiths Property Investments LTD may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 14th May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title.
- contact information including email address.
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- Information relating to your lifestyle and health.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To provide a fully customised service, tailored to your individual needs.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- For legitimate safeguarding reasons.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Our usual data retention period is five years; however data may be destroyed sooner for legitimate reasons.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us using the details on our ‘Contact’ page.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Requesting a copy of your data
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us via the ‘contact’ form of the website.
Amendments to your data
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
At any time you have the right to withdraw your previous consent to us processing your data. This can be done in a number of ways such as:
- Unsubscribing to newsletters, blogs and updates.
- Leaving our social media platforms.
- Ending your client contract.
- Emailing or writing to us at the above address and requesting removal from our database.
Complaints and further advice
If you wish to make a complaint in relation to the way in which Griffiths Property Investments LTD has processed your data, then please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. If you remain dissatisfied, or wish to obtain further advice please visit the Information Commissioner’s Office website www.ico.org.uk